"Want to tell me what that was about?"
"A man coming to the end of himself."
Hi, friends, so I’ve been wanting to do one of these for awhile now but I never knew what to give away. But I finally subscribed to Loot Crate yesterday and it looks so cool and I wanted to share it with someone else, also Steam games are fun. The prizes are going to be different based on whether or not you live in the US because it costs twice as much for a 3 month sub for international orders.First Place:
- 3 month subscription to Loot Crate ($49-$55)
- $35 Steam game(s) of your choice (if you don’t have Steam or would prefer a console game, we can work something out through Amazon or w/e)
- 3 month subscription to Loot Crate ($99) [Loot Crate will ONLY ship int’l gift subscriptions to: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, & UK] If you live outside those countries/don’t want Loot Crate, we can make other arrangements through Steam/Amazon (must include shipping with the $99)
- $30 Steam game(s) of your choice
- $15 Steam game(s) of your choice
- Must be following me (If you were already following me before the giveaway, you’re automatically added 3 times)
- Reblogs only, you can like this post to save, but only reblogs count
- No giveaway/inactive blogs
- DO NOT spam your followers, please be courteous
- MUST be comfortable giving me your address (I have to have it for LC/Amazon)
- Ask your parents for permission if you’re under 18.
Winners will be chosen using a random generatorIF YOU WIN:
- You’ll be sent a message and you have 48 hours to respond or else someone else will be chosen
- You MUST add me on Steam
- For LC wins, I’ll need your shirt size so you’ll need to provide it.
***Loot Crate ships out on the 20th of every month so you won’t be getting the first package until around the end of November.***
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me
GIVEAWAY ENDS NOVEMBER 5. Good luck friends!
An indecisive bachelor who gets swept away by the actions of the two women in his life. Vincent is a lifelong bachelor trying to escape the pressures of adult life: his job, his love life, the prospect of marriage… His only goal seems to be drifting aimlessly through life.
1959 by Craig Mullins
The beauty of Rapture before the fall.
what haircuts tell you about sexuality:
- straight girls all have long hair
- lesbians always have short hair
- bisexuals wear an elegant yet easy to maintain bob
- asexuals shave their head in the style of the pious monk
- pansexuals put pans on their head. they put a fucking pan on th